Friday, August 25, 2006

Trip = Cancelled

One of the hard things about working on the Travelling team is the likelihood of trips getting cancelled. Yesterday, we heard a story about how one person had 6 trips cancelled in a row. He said he was very angry at God as a result.

Well, I had my first trip get cancelled this morning. Yesterday I spent till 8:00 at night working on my trip, doing the system check out where we do EVERYTHING you could possibly do on site, making sure it works. Well, life is hectic here, but I'm handling it well. It's just that the transition is kinda rough too... I'm doing my best to hang in here.

Put a prayer up for me that another trip would come before too long, and that I would rest in God's comfort in the meantime.

The Lord is Good!
Bish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home