Friday, June 23, 2006

What a summer!

Hi, kids!

So I have no idea if I'm doing this right or not, because this is my first blog post ever. But here goes nothing!

I've had quite the go at it with support raising so far. About 2 weeks ago, I had about 1% of my monthly support and about 6% of my one-time support. Let me tell you, that made me a little nervous. But over the past few weeks stuff has slowly started to eke in. And I'm closer to 16% for monthly and 19% for one-time. I still have a long way to go, but I know what ever the Lord wills will happen.

One thing that I've been convicted about during the process so far is how little I set aside time just to pray about the whole process. If you're looking for a book to read, I highly suggest, "Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire" by Cymbala. It talks about the importance and power of prayer in an amazingly impacting way. So read it!

Ok, that's all for now! I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Posted at 6:59 am. I woke up then today..... and went back to sleep.

= )

Thx for the book!

1:03 AM  
Blogger andi said...

prayer is awesome. :)

good thinkin'.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home