Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'M HERE!

I'm on STINT!!!

So, basically, everything is GREAT right now. Things are fantastic and I'm going on a trip to Papua, New Guinea here in about 3 weeks. I leave September 7th, be praying for me.

My roomates and teammates are all awesome and I have already made a great deal of new friends. I am so thankful for the work I am going to do and for the Godly men and women that are around me. I am learning a lot already.

Papua, New Guinea, is a place in the world that has been previously reached by Christians but the Christian churches there are HEAVILY involved in spiritism, ancestor worship, etc. These people need the true Gospel badly. The witch doctors, shamans, etc, kinda took over the newly formed Christian churches made by missionaries back when the island was originally reached... therefore the Jesus Film will have an amazing platform for distributions, etc, and will also help spread true Christianity as opposed to idol worship in the name of Christianity.

My first trip should last about 4 weeks.

Praise the Lord!
Bish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home