Tuesday, May 23, 2006

rockin the suburbs

hey everyone, this is my first post, i'm a little nervous.

anyway, I just wanted to ask for prayer. raising support in the burbs has proved to be a little less than encouraging. people aren't as excited as i kind of hoped they'd be, and i'm slowly hitting a wall. my list of contacts was never that long, but i'm plowing through it really fast and i'm totally confused as to where any funding is going to come from.

could you guys pray that:
a. my attitude and my actions would be an overflow of the abundant love that Christ has for me.
b. He would miraculously raise up a support team out of what looks like thin air.

thanks guys, i really appreciate it :)

Because He is faithful even when I am faithless,
holly

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I will pray for you right after I write this comment.

Good to see you on the blog. = )

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home