Friday, April 21, 2006

generosity from unexpected places

So today I went to get my hair cut. And I was telling the stylist about what I'm doing next year...interning with the J Flick and about how it's nonprofit and we have to raise support and stuff. She was like, "wow that's so cool" and she was telling me about some kids she works with that really need Jesus and stuff at this military boot camp thing in Rantoul and how some Cru people had given her a track a month or so ago (I think it was Audrey). Anyways when I went up to the counter to pay, she was like "there will be no charge. it's on the owner" and I'm like "what? why?" and she just said "well I think it's really neat what you're doing next year with the J-flick". So bam free hair cut. It was just cool to see generosity like that from a place you'd least expect it. I think I'm going to like raising support.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Sorry to comment so late, but that's awesome.

I can't wait to raise support either.

Bish

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home