Thursday, June 01, 2006

Observations, invitations, and reflections

First, thanks to everyone for writing on this blog! I am so excited about how much more edifying this webpage is than my last one (yikes) and how everyone has done their part to make it good. I really appreciate that.

Second, I am giving the sermon on July 2nd! I would love to have ANYONE that wants to come down come down. We could make a weekend of it, and I have no idea how I'd accomodate everyone but we can definitely figure something out. If strat people should come, I'll speak with a Canadian accent to give the Ken Raymond feel. But just a little.

Third, I have absolutely no idea what it's going to be like going overseas next year. I find myself openminded as I think about it, with really no expectations good or bad.

Lees, I thought your story about your parents was awesome. I saw a very similar change my mom. Praise the Lord!

Hope everyone is doing great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home