Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm here too!

Hey whoever reads this! :)

This is going to be short and sweet. Things are super in NZ. Right now, we are entering the middle of the summer. And from Dec 27-Jan 6, we'll be at Piha Beach for our Beach Project. It's kinda like PCB, but only during the summer instead...and on a smaller scale. And exciting news...my fellow Hamilton STINTers and I all have received our Visas! So we're quite thankful that all worked out. It will be different not be home for Christmas. But different can be really good. And I'm really looking forward to my first summertime Christmas.

Here's what you can be praying for: last minute prep work for Beach Project; being away from home at Christmas; that we'll be able to continue to build relationships with students over the summer.

Have a wonderful day, folks!

And Merry Christmas!!!!!

Laura

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Nice.

Thanks for the post!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home