Friday, November 10, 2006

Off to India

Hey folks!

In a week from now I'm heading out to India. I'm pretty pumped to go reach the Bareli people, a people group of 67,000 but with the potential to reach 1,000,000. That makes no sense, but I am only telling you what I myself have been told. On my previous trip, the books said 100,000 Akposo but in reality there were more like 300,000. So I think that our information is a little wrong.

I would love for you all to pray for me, and I am really excited to get this work done. Life is good! And afterwards we'll be doing some sight seeing up in Delhi, including the Taj and Malawi (I think that is the name) which is in the Himalayas where we will be hiking, etc. It'll be wild.

Pray that God's hand strengthen us, and that He would be our joy and comfort.
Bish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home