Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hello from Hamilton!

Hey everyone who actually reads this occasionally!

I must start by sayings that Lisa and Bish have the most exciting life of anyone I know because they are constantly traveling to new exotic places and doing all the fun things that are associated with traveling...like trying new foods and taking pictures with various large animals and statues. :)

Life in Hamilton, New Zealand is going pretty well! We are actually only halfway through the school year! But it's been really cool to see how much God has done and to think about all the awesome relationships He's blessed me with here! We actually have our big Mid-Year conference starting this Saturday. It's the equivalent of Christmas Conference in the states...except there will be closer to 150ish students there. I'm really looking forward to it though, because all the students rave about how much fun is had there. Please be praying for the students and staff. Pray for energy, good health, open hearts, and changed lives (and anything else you want to pray for!!)

That's all I've got for now!

Keep on keeping on! It's such a worthwhile race we are running!

Love in Him,
Laura

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Great to hear from ya!

When do you get back to the states and are you doing another year?

4:29 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

And... my life is exciting. But it wears me down too. I'm looking forward to mundane routine. I am an old man.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home