Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm out of here

Hey kids!
I'm leaving for Central Asia for a month! I'm so stoked.....cuz it's been awhile since I've been on a recording trip. We found an old travel team scrapbook yesterday and the most amazing quote was in there from a guy on the team a few years back. Next to his picture it said "I can only check my email so many times..please send me on a trip." Okay, you really can't appreciate this quote unless you're on the travel team.

I have to be honest and tell you that there are time between trips when we have nothing to do that day other than check our email. Not just me....most of my teammates have felt this way at one time or another! We go into the office, check our email and then are like....well what am I going to do now? Sometimes we have real work to do but not always!

But anyways, I'm going to record a language that has close to 20 million speakers! Pretty sweet! I'm scheduled to be gone til March 1st but I"m pretty sure I'll be back early! Peace out kids...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

:)

Have a great time Lees

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home